Information We Collect and How We Use It
â€œPersonal Informationâ€ means any information by which you can be identified, including name, postal address, e-mail address, IP address and telephone number.
Foulk Huber PA gathers Personal Information about you in order to respond to your requests and provide you with appropriate information about Foulk Huber PA products, services, and events. Â The information is collected and used in the following ways:
Requests for Information: When you register on our Site to request general information about Foulk Huber PAâ€™s products, services, and events, you may be required to provide some or all of the following Personal Information: name, email address, company name and address, title, telephone contact information. Â Foulk Huber PA may use this information to respond to your requests, including retaining information in order to better respond to further requests or inquiries we receive from you. Â Foulk Huber PA may also send you information from time to time regarding products, services and events that we think may be of interest to you. Â Please see the â€œUser Choiceâ€ section below for instructions on how to change your mailing preferences if you do not wish to receive such information.
Contacting Us By E-mail: When you send Foulk Huber PA an e-mail from our Site, you may be required to provide some or all of the following Personal Information: name, email address, company name and address, title, telephone contact information. Â Foulk Huber PA may use this information to respond to your requests, including retaining the information you provide, the content of your e-mail, our response, and any follow-up questions and further requests and inquiries you may have. Â Foulk Huber PA may also use information sent by e-mail for market research and to improve our products and services.
To Whom We Disclose Information
- Foulk Huber PA will not share your Personal Information with third parties, except as follows:
- Foulk Huber PA will share your Personal Information with others when you have given us permission to do so in writing.
- Foulk Huber PA will disclose Personal Information without your permission when we believe in good faith that such disclosure is required by law or is necessary to investigate and protect against harmful activity to Foulk Huber PA, its customers, its employees and others, or its property, including this Site.
- If Foulk Huber PA or a substantial part of its assets are transferred to another entity (by merger, consolidation, sale or bankruptcy process), Personal Information may be one of the assets transferred.
- Foulk Huber PA may share aggregate data developed from Personal Information with third parties for research, education or marketing purposes. Â Such aggregate data will not include any information that can be used to identify any particular individual.
Third Party Links
Foulk Huber PA will take reasonable precautions to protect Personal Information from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. Â However, these measures, standing alone, are not sufficient to ensure the security of your Personal Information. Â It is also important for you to guard against unauthorized access to your passwords and the unauthorized use of your computer.
If you have any additional questions after reading this Policy or would like to give us feedback, please e-mail us at email@example.com.